Discover Hvar Adventure route
Experience the many delights and adventures that Hvar has to offer.
Our Discover Hvar route is specially designed for those who wish to try a sailing holiday but aren’t very enthusiastic about long passages between islands. Nominated for European Best Destination 2018, Hvar island certainly has it all. An island with more UNESCO heritage than any other and home to the oldest settlement in Croatia, you are spoiled for choice with historical and cultural heritage, stunning natural reserves and beaches, active tours like cycling and kayaking, and some of the best gastronomy in Croatia. Onboard the yacht, sample a different bay each night, with less miles to cover this leaves more time for swimming, exploring and enjoying the many delights that the island of Hvar has to offer.
All of our prices include:
- Seven nights on board accommodation
- Croatian tourist taxes
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks for each full day on board the boat
- All port and mooring fees associated with our standard itineraries
- Fuel for the yacht and tender
- On-board wifi (subject to local network reception)
- Skipper and Hostess on board
- SUP and snorkel gear for guest use
Things that are not included:
- Drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Dinners ashore each evening
- Any water taxi charges incurred
- Any port and mooring fees associated with any special request itinerary changes
Our itineraries are not set in stone and at our discretion, we make adjustments to ensure that you have the best possible experience during your Croatian sailing holiday. We have provided you with a sample itinerary to give you an idea of the places you might visit on your Discover Hvar sailing holiday.
Don’t see an island or location that you especially would like to visit? Please feel free to contact us to discuss!